- Learn all aspects of food service in an upscale hotel
- Aid in upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage operation
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Advance management skills and supervisory duties
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be a Hospitality/Tourism Management student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Hospitality/Tourism Management degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants with prior hotel management work experience preferred
- Applicants must speak ADVANCED ENGLISH, have a positive attitude and the ability to communicate with clients and hotel associates
Host Company Description:
The host company is a world-renown hotel brand, located in San Jose, California – an economic, cultural, and political center of Silicon Valley and the largest city in Northern California. This four-star hotel in the heart of the business district, this upscale hotel is near cultural attractions such as San Jose Museum of Art, Rosicurian Egyptian Museum and other points of interest. The hotel enjoys hosting international trainees and providing opportunities for program participants to learn its signature service standards which represent the hotel brand, while improving their customer service and communication skills.