- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be restaurant management or culinary arts undergraduate/graduate students OR a be recent graduates who begin program within 12 months of the graduation date
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold restaurant management or culinary arts degrees and have least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- Some culinary work experience is required
- Advanced English is required
- Must be able to work within a team, have a passion for cooking and serving customers, have a positive attitude, willing to continue to learn new recipes and methods
Host Company Description:
The Host Company is located in North San Diego County. It is a well-known hotel chain around the world offering variety of attractions to their guests. The Hotel Resort and Spa is located in close proximity to world-known LEGOLAND amusement park, luxury golf courses, and shopping destinations. They are looking for motivated culinary candidate to join their team to learn all aspects of kitchen management.