- Learn all aspects of the hospitality management
- Assist in making group reservations and conferences
- Communication with guests, coordinating guest services
- Advance management skills and supervisory duties
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate Hospitality/Tourism Management student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Hospitality/Tourism Management degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants with prior hotel management work experience preferred
- Applicants must speak ADVANCED ENGLISH, have a positive attitude and the ability to communicate with clients and hotel associates
Host Company Description:
The host company is located near town Black Mountain which is nestled deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains, 15 miles East of Asheville, NC. it provides a wide range of services for family vacation and group lodging needs – besides numerous lodges and cabin accommodations, it has conference facilities which accommodate family reunions, group retreats, religious gatherings or corporate functions. There are a variety of on-site activities, from an adventure ropes course and zip line to volleyball, horseback riding or crafting.
$8.25 hour to start, 25 cent raise every quarter, end of program bonus $1,850* subject to a successful program completion