dorm-style housing $65 per week
- Learn all aspects of food service in a small bed and breakfast environment
- Aid in upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage operation
- Understand menu content, seasonal offerings, learn how to recommend wine pairings
- Advance management skills and supervisory duties
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate Hospitality/Tourism Management student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Hospitality/Tourism Management degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants with hotel management work experience preferred
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
Host Company Description:
The host company is a bed and breakfast located in the heart of Camden village on the central Maine coast. A famous travel guide names it “an elegant and sophisticated retreat and culinary destination.” As a result, this Mansard-style Victorian built in 1835 is a top inn in the area. The hotel owners are passionate about food and they have created a dining a European style dining experience that rival the best restaurants anywhere. They use fresh local ingredients and each evening the offer several dining choices including a five course Chef’s Tasting Menu.