dorm-style housing $120 per week
- Learn all aspects of hotel and restaurant management
- Assist in food preparation and food service
- Advance in guest services, problem solving and guest satisfaciton
- Advance management skills and supervisory duties
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate Hospitality/Tourism Management student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a Hospitality/Tourism Management degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants with hotel management work experience preferred
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
Host Company Description:
The host company is a boutique hotel in Bar Harbor, Maine which recently went through the renovations.
Their guest rooms are all located directly on the ocean with private decks to enjoy a spectacular sunrise. Originally built into a waterfront hillside, all of the hotel’s twenty six guest rooms feature a private, oceanfront balcony with extraordinary views. The hotel enjoys hosting international interns every season, and provides a well-rounded training in front and back of the house. Due to its small size, interns are able to receive well-rounded training in all aspects of hotel administration and focus on areas of most interest.