$50 per week, dorm style housing
- Learn all aspects of high volume food service
- Assist in preparing food for service (e.g. chop vegetables, butcher meat, or prepare sauces)
- Assist in preparing menu items under supervision
- Advance management skills and supervisory duties
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be restaurant management or culinary arts undergraduate/graduate students OR a be recent graduates who begin program within 12 months of the graduation date
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold restaurant management or culinary arts degrees and have least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- Some culinary work experience is required
- Advanced English is required
- Must be able to work within a team, have a passion for cooking and serving customers, have a positive attitude, willing to continue to learn new recipes and methods
Host Company Description:
The host company has several divisions with over 800 employees across our company. Their hospitality division provides around 600 events per year and hosts up to 40,000 guests at their hotel onsite during the course of a year. They have successfully hosted international intern program applicants in the past. This program has proven to be beneficial to our staff and international participants from around the world.
The training rotations will include exposure to their hospitality outlet operations – a clubhouse / events venue and a steak house restaurant.